Node’s footprint on the local music arena manifests also through the actualization of educational and training activities aimed at keeping professionals up to date with the latest best practices.
In Italy Node created Testimonianze and Raccontinsuono, two series of meet ups focused respectively on the subjects of music publishing and new business models, on one side, and on the history of contemporary music told from the perspectives of musicologists and acclaimed international scholars.
Also thanks to a successful crowdfunding campaign, Node has also implemented #Leggomusica, a free interactive library for musicians, music lovers and curious readers to enjoy – a project that did not fail to grab the attention of widely popular artists and journalists, such as Enrico Ruggeri, Caparezza, Ashley Kahn and Alessio Bertallot.
Node also directed some educational efforts abroad, exposing our expertise towards new challenges in the European scenario. We were invited to hold a panel on the topic of Jazz music in Italy at last edition of Injazz, in Rotterdam, and contributed with a speech to the Cultural Projects presentation at 21st Fira de Manresa (Spain). Together with international partners, Node is currently working on a series of formative sessions targeted at music professionals on the subject of exploitation of editorial rights, subpublishing, sync, and technology applied to these topics.
- Musiche da film | Parla il Maestro Simonetti
- Arriva MEDIMEX D e Node risponde all’appello!
- Node partecipa all’edizione online di AIM HOUSE 2020
- Node approda al Linecheck 2019 con IMPERDIBILI WORKSHOP
- Node al Medimex 2019: SYNC LAB e internazionalizzazione
- WORKSHOP “SYNC LAB – MUSIC AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE”
- WORKSHOP “SYNC LAB – COMPOSING MUSIC FOR TV, ADS AND VIDEOGAMES (listening session and feedback)
- WORKSHOP “SYNC LAB-IL CONTRATTO EDITORIALE DESTINATO ALLE SINCRONIZZAZIONI”